Thursday, August 29, 2013

Money Talks

So, all of the comments that I've gotten thus far have been very positive and supportive, but today I got a couple of good ones. Not so much negative, but not feel-good fuzzy statements either. :) The first was, "So, you're like 40 right?" Me: "Yes, 41" "I didn't even think people that old could still have babies." Seriously? Even if I was thinking it, I wouldn't say it, LOL! But, that's OK - I'm old, I get it. My oldest daughter brought up my age too, but she's a smartass, so I expected that.

The next one was great too. "So, I saw on TV that these surrogates make like $25,000 to $30,000 to do this. So, is that why you decided to do it?" HA!! Marc and Michael - Ummmm, we need to talk!!! I had not watched this TV show prior to this plan. I think we need to discuss.... Call me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment